Form a Limited Partnership in Nevada Today
Forming a for your business, we can help. Limited Partnership is a partnership that has one or more General Partners who manage the day to day operations of the partnership, and one or more Limited Partners who are like “silent partners” investing capital and/or labor. Limited Partnerships provide some protection from liability for certain partners. These limited partners have limited liability for business debts and obligations. General partners manage the company and have unlimited personal liability for judgments against the business.
Does Limited Partnerships Protect Your Assets?
Only the limited partners in this type of partnership can protect their personal assets from judgments against the business. We find that many customers select a Limited Liability Company (LLC) instead of a Limited Partnership for the following reasons:
- An LLC allows all members to protect their personal assets.
- LLC members enjoy pass-through taxation. They can report business profit and loss on their personal tax returns.
- The extent to which an LLC member participates in management of the business can be determined in its operating agreement
|Complete Limited Partnership Formation $1000|
|Includes (Basic + Plus)|
|Start Up Minutes|
|Corporate Record Book|
|Completed SS-4 (EIN)|
|Unlimited Email/Phone Support for 1st Year|
|Basic Limited Partnership Formation $500|
|Articles of Formation|
|Initial List of Officers|
|State Business License|
How to Order a Limited Partnership
- Complete online order form or call a Specialist at 775-841-1876. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
- Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone.
- We gather the appropriate information for given company and maintain your entity for you annually.
- We will send you copies of your entity records per your request.
Back to top | Limited Partnership