Nominee Services help protect your privacy
Corporations and LLCs must register the name and address of at least one officer and director (or manager) with the Secretary of State. For a low annual fee, we provide the name and address for the Secretary of State’s public record.
Keep Your Name Off The Public Record
By keeping your name off the public record, you can help avert lawsuits, garnishments, attachments and other costly legal situations.A creditor or plaintiff in a civil suit against you will perform an asset search against your name. By listing our nominee officer, potential creditors cannot directly link the company back to you. Once the nominee officer is in place, we provide you with several legal documents that authorize you to open bank accounts and conduct other business for the company
Three Levels of Nominee Service Packages
- Level 1 – Full-Service Nominee lets you use our manager or officer for the public record, and to sign contracts, agreements, letters, and other documents. Up to 20 documents per year will be signed by the nominee manager/officer.
- Level 2 – Attorney Nominee provides an attorney officer or manager for the public record, as well as for the day to day operations of the corporation.
In addition to the initial set-up of the corporation, you will have 3 hours of attorney time you can use any way you choose. All communications between you and the attorney are protected by attorney-client privilege.
About our Nominee Services
- Our Nominee Service is offered in all 50 United States
- We will set up and maintain your nominee records for an annual fee.
Level 1 $250.00
Level 2 $500.00
Level 3 $1500.00
How to Order
- Complete online order form or call a Specialist at 775-841-1876. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
- Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone.