Corporations and LLCs must register the name and address of at least one officer and director (or manager) with the Secretary of State and other regulatory agencies. we provide the name and address for the secretary of State’s Public Record filing and a full Board of Directors for a low annual fee.
Keep Your Name Off The Public Record
By keeping your name off the public record, you can help avert frivolous lawsuits, identify theft, stalking, harassment, and other costly legal situations. Once your name starts to pup-up on State Records, and asset searches, you become a target for every ambulance chasing Attorney. By listing our nominee officer and Board members you minimize your risk and maintain some sense of privacy. Additionally, the nominee minimizes the risk of potential predators linking the company to you, thus protecting your family and from unnecessary harassment. Once the accounts and conduct business for the company, or you may wish to instruct your nominee to do so on your behalf, that is entirely up to you.
Two Levels of Nominee Service Packages
- Level 1 – Full-Service Nominee lets you use our manager or officer for the public record, and to sign contracts, agreements, letters, and other documents. The nominee manager/officer will sign up to 20 papers per year.
In addition to the initial setup of the corporation. you will have 3 hours of attorney time you can use any way you choose. The attorney-client privilege protects all communications between you and the attorney.
About our Nominee Services
- We will set up and maintain your nominee records for an annual fee.
- Nominee Service requires that you also subscribe to the Record-Keeping Service.
How to Order
- Complete the online order form or call a Specialist at 775-841-1876. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
- Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone.