Why Accurate Records for Your Corporation or LLC?
What are the benefits? Whether your purpose in forming an artificial entity is for liability protection, estate planning or tax strategies, you must be able to prove that you, as a natural person, and the Corporation or LLC, as an artificial person, are not one and the same. Accurate records achieve this purpose.
By holding regular meetings and keeping accurate records (minutes, resolutions and other documents) you will be able to support your corporate actions and preserve your corporate integrity.
- Have the corporate benefits you enjoy been properly voted upon and recorded?
- Have loans between you and your corporation been authorized in writing?
- Did you hold and record the required meetings to decide upon becoming an “S” Corporation or the change corporation’s fiscal year?
- Do you have resolutions authorizing your own salary?
Activities that require documentation are:
- Annual Meeting of the Board of Directors
- Changes of Directors
- Changes of Officers
- Annual Meeting of the Shareholders
- Changes of the Shareholders
- Vehicle Purchases or Leases
- Equipment Purchases or Leases
- Promissory Notes
- Real Estate Leases
- Business Travel
How to Order Annual Record Keeper Service
- Complete the online order form or call a Record-Keeping Specialist at 775-841-1876. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
- Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone. $275.00
- We gather the appropriate information for a given company, evaluate and proceed as appropriate.