Purchase A Trust
Trusts Assignment or Purchase $1000.00
Trusts are one of the most common estate planning tools in use today. Because an irrevocable trust is recognized as a separate legal entity, any assets in the trust will not be subject to probate should a family member die. A trust can hold real property (real estate) and personal property such as; stocks, membership interest held in a Limited Liability Company ( LLC), bonds, life insurance, promissory notes, automobiles, guns, coins, bullion, collectibles, cash, and cryptocurrency. A trust can provide for your beneficiaries long after you’ve passed away. Trusts are best used for holding ownership of corporate stock and certificate of membership in an LLC.
Trust and Limited Liability Company, (LLC)
If a trust is a member of a multi-member LLC, annual distributions will pass to the Trust by K-1.
Trust and Charitable organization
A trust properly drafted may annually donate or pass funds to a recognized exempt organization, 501 ( c ) (3). The donation from the trust to the exempt organization may be treated as a tax deduction on the front page of that trust’s tax return; depending on the donation amount, this could substantially lighten any tax burden the trust may have potentially incurred.
How Can Acacia Business Solutions Help?
Or staff and senior advisor are equipped to consult and advise on trust matters with over 40 years of corporate, LLC, charitable foundation, trust, business management, and consulting experience. Many individuals considering a trust will form a Limited Liability Company, Corporation, and or Charitable Foundation. Although Acacia Business Solutions, its advisors and staff are not licensed Attorneys or CPAs. Acacia’s plethora of transactional situations involving trusts, LLCs, charitable foundations, and corporations provide our clients with the necessary insights to make informed decisions that assist in avoiding unwanted problems and catastrophes. Before making any of these decisions, an analysis must be conducted regarding the client’s exposures. Acacia’s consulting and advisory service is available at reasonable rates. Click here
Professional Trustee and Record-Keeping, $750.00 Annually
Acacia Business Solutions will provide trustee and record-keeping services to select trusts. Before accepting an appointment of a trustee, Acacia Business Solutions will need to review and evaluate the trust and its financials.
How to Order Trust and or Trustee- Record-Keeping Services
- Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone, (a) trust assignment and/or purchase $1,000.00; and (b) trustee and record-keeping service $750.00.
- Email documents that need to be reviewed, if applicable. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speak with an advisor and explain your situation on the phone at 775-841-1876
- Acacia Business Solutions is not a law firm or a CPA; neither the general staff nor senior advisors are an attorney(s) or CPA. If you seek legal or accounting advice, you should contact an attorney or CPA.
- Acacia Business Solutions is a business management, advisory, and consulting company with over 40 years of corporate and trust management experience.
- If you are interested in consulting and advisory services, click here.
Feel free to contact us