Understanding Non-Profits & Foundations
Your nonprofit association helps you establish the legal protection needed to separate your charitable giving, personal assets, and business activity. Non-profit organization can be in a trust format or in a corporate format under a State statutory scheme, most customers prefer the flexibility of a trust format.
Acacia Business Solutions will walk you through the process and assist you in completing your 1023 exemption application and filing the same.
Start Protecting Your Assets Now
To form a nonprofit organization and learn more about how we can help you obtain your tax-exempt status, 1023 Form, call one of our business advisors or place an order online.
How You Will Benefit by Purchasing a Nonprofit Trust
Nonprofit organization that qualifies for 501(c)(3) status enjoy the following advantages:
- Personal asset protection and limited liability for directors, officers, and members
- Tax Exemption from federal income tax as a charitable organization
- Grant eligibility to receive private and public grants
- Donors can make tax-deductible donations
- Perpetual existence, even if a director leaves the business or passes away
- Possible exemptions from property taxes
- Application for special postage rates at a reduced cost
- Also referred to as Foundations