Organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis and are the foundation of a successful business. At Acacia, we offer full outsourcing for small to mid-sized companies. Our staff is a valuable resource to assist you in a variety of bookkeeping and banking services. With our Bookkeeping services, we will establish a bank account for your Corporation or LLC at an institution, of your choice maintain the records, pay bills, transact wires, send western union and make deposits as you instruct. You will receive monthly and annual reports along with reconciled statements. Our staff is insured and bonded in amounts up to $100,000.00. Not only is your account private, but it is also safe and insured. We operate a personal approach to assisting our customers; we are your back office handling your small business accounting and bookkeeping service needs. We work with customized applications and web-based bookkeeping software such as QuickBooks, Excel, and Quicken.
Our Bookkeeping Service Includes:
- Bank Reconciliation
- Trial Balance Sheet Preparation
- Financial Statement Preparation
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Payroll Processing
- Bill Payments
- Report Preparation for Tax Accountant
Our Banking Services Includes:
- All Bookkeeping services referenced above
- Corporate, LLC, Trust Entity Bank Account
How to Order our Bookkeeping or Banking Services
- Complete the online order form or call a Specialist at 775-841-1876. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
- Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone.
- We will contact you in order to finalize the setup of your Bank Account and service.
- Bookkeeping and Banking Services require a one-time setup fee of $325 and an initial bank deposit of $100 with a total of $425.00
- Monthly payments of $95.00 will be invoiced.
- The additional hourly rate may apply based on banking activity.