Organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis and are the foundation of a successful business. At Acacia we offer full outsource for small to mid-sized companies. Our staff is a valuable resource to assist you in a variety of services available.
With our Bookkeeping services will establish a bank account for your Corporation or LLC at an FDIC insured institution, maintain the records, pay bills, transact wires, send western union and make deposits as you instruct. You will receive monthly and annual reports along with reconciled statements. We are insured and bonded in amounts up to $100,000.00. Not only is your account private, it is safe and insured.
We are totally committed to a personalized approach in assisting our customers. We operate your back office for your small business accounting and bookkeeping service needs. We work with customized applications and web based bookkeeping software such as Quick-books.
Our Bookkeeping Service Includes:
- Bank Reconciliation
- Trial Balance Sheet Preparation
- Financial Statement Preparation
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Payroll Processing
- Bill Payments
- Report Preparation for Tax Accountant
How to Order our Bookkeeping Service
- Complete online order form or call a Specialist at 775-841-1876. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pactific Standard Time.
- Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone.
- We will contact you in order to finalize the set up of your Bank Account and service.
- Bookkeeping Services require a one time set up fee of $250 and initial bank deposit $100.
- Monthly payments of $95.00 will be invoiced.
- Additional hourly rate may apply based on banking activity.
Back to top | Bookkeeping Services