Nonprofit Trust Assignment or Purchase $2000
Now is the perfect time for starting your tax-exempt organization. The nonprofit trust sometimes referred to as a foundation, is often used for religious, scientific, or educational purpose and as an estate planning tool. Incorporating your nonprofit association helps you establish the legal protection that separates your savings and possessions from business activities.
Acacia Business Solutions will walk you through the process and assist you in completing your 1023 exemption application and filling the same.
Start Protecting Your Assets Now
To form a nonprofit corporation and learn more about how we can help you obtain your tax-exempt status, call a Business Specialist at or place an order online.
How You Will Benefit From Forming a Nonprofit Corporation
Nonprofit corporations that qualify for 501(c)(3) status enjoy the following advantages:
- Personal asset protection and limited liability for directors, officers, and members
- Tax Exemption from federal income tax as a charitable organization
- Grant eligibility to receive private and public grants
- Donors can make tax-deductible donations
- Perpetual existence, even if a director leaves the business or passes away
- Possible exemptions from property taxes
- Application for special postage rates at a reduced cost
- Also referred to as foundations.
How to Order our Non Profit
- Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone $2000
- Email documents for the corporation of the 1023 exempt application as applicable. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speak with an advisor and explain your situation on the phone at 775-841-1876.
- Acacia Business Solutions is not a law firm or a CPA; neither the general staff nor senior advisors are an attorney(s) or CPA. If you seek legal or accounting advice, you should contact an attorney or CPA.
- Acacia Business Solutions is a business management, advisory, and consulting company with over 40 years of corporate and trust management experience.
- If you are interested in consulting and advisory services, click here.