Keep your company records up to date, as your business information changes, corporations and Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) must update their records. Many companies update official records by having owners, directors, or managers vote on a resolution at a meeting.
Acacia Business Solutions can for a $125 service fee. Call us to place an order. We will complete the document and send it to you by e-mail.
For $125.00, we can prepare the proper resolution. It’s just one more service we provide to make your life simpler. To place an order, select the online option below or call us today at 775-841-1876. Note if you have purchased our “Record Keeping” Service then all your Resolutions are included in that service.
Which type of Resolution do You Need?
A company might need to draft a Resolution for a number of reasons. We offer the following types of Resolutions:
- Changing LLC members or managers
- Changing corporate officers or directors
- Issuing stock to a new shareholder
- Opening a corporate or LLC bank account and listing the authorized signers
- purchasing a car and office equipment
- Other ____________________________
How to Order Resolution of Your Entity
- Complete the online order form or call a Specialist at 775-841-1876. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
- Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone. $125.00 service fee.
- Provide us with the details of your situation, so that we can prepare a customized Resolution
- We customize your Resolution using the information you provide and send the document to you by e-mail.
- You print, sign, and store the Resolution with your company records.