Management and Ownership Changes – Resolutions
Keep Your Company Records Up to Date
As your business information changes, corporations and Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) must update their records. Many companies update official records by having owners, directors, or managers vote on a resolution at a meeting.
Acacia Business Solutions can for a $95 service fee. Call us at to place an order. We will complete the document and send it to you by e-mail.
Which type of Resolution do You Need?
A company might need to draft a Resolution for a number of reasons. We offer the following types of Resolutions:
- Changing LLC members or managers
- Changing corporate officers or directors
- Issuing stock to a new shareholder
- Opening a corporate or LLC bank account and listing the authorized signers
- purchasing a car and office equipment
Place Your Order Now
Request a Resolution from Acacia Business Solutions as follows:
- Tell us that you want to order a customized Resolution.
- We request payment and basic information about your company and the change you want to document.
- We customize your Resolution using the information you provide and send the document to you by e-mail.
- You print, sign, and store the Resolution with your company records.