Registered Agent Services $100.00
State laws require all corporations and Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) to maintain a registered address with the Secretary of State in each state where they do business. The person or company located at that address, known as the Registered Agent, must remain available during all business hours. A Registered Agent receives and forwards important legal documents and state correspondence on behalf of the business.
How You Can Benefit from Our Registered Agent Service
Most established businesses name a third-party Registered Agent like Acacia Business Solutions to handle their legal documents. We offer:
- Availability during all normal business hours to receive your important legal documents
- Delivery of your documents
- An additional buffer between your company and the public
Our Registered Agent Process
- Registered Agent Services cost $100.
- We will provide you with our Registered Agent information or help you complete your state registration filing.
- Your Registered Agent Service is billed annually.
- If you are replacing an existing agent additional costs apply.
How to Order Registered Agent Service
- Complete the online order form or call a Specialist at 775-841-1876. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
- Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone. $100
- We will forward all legal mail to you.