Closing a Business ( Articles of Dissolution) Officially?
All states require proper paperwork for permanently closing your Corporation or LLC. It is important to properly and legally close your company if you no longer intend to operate the business. The Articles of Dissolution will prevent you from having to pay or file any further taxes or State annual fees on the company. Businesses must complete dissolution filings to end their business with the state. The Secretary of State requires fees as part of this process.
For $250.00 plus state filing fees, we can process your application for dissolution and prepare the proper Resolution. It’s just one more service we provide to make your life simpler. To place an order, select the online option below or call us today at 775-841-1876. You are required to pay any applicable state filing fees to complete this service
Don’t Let Your Company Lapse
Avoid letting your company lapse or allowing the state to dissolve it. Permitting your company to lapse can present a number of problems:
- Owners become personally liable for judgments against the business.
- States may continue to assess penalties and interest fees.
How to Order Dissolution of Your Entity
- Complete the online order form or call a Specialist at 775-841-1876. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
- Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone. $250.00 service fee plus $100.00 estimated, state filing fee: total $350.00. You are required to pay any applicable state filing fees to complete this service.
- Send the name of the state you are doing business in, and copies of your corporate records.