Employee Identification Numbers (EIN)
It is the same thing as individual’s Social Security Number, a Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) identifies a business for tax purposes. Also called a Tax Identification Number (TIN), the EIN is issued by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
The IRS requires the following types of businesses to obtain an EIN:
- All corporations
- All Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) with more than one member
- All business that hires employees, including sole proprietorships and single-member LLCs
All Banks require an EIN in order to open a business checking account.
Get Your EIN Today!
For $95.00, We can process your EIN application. It’s just one more service we provide to make your life simpler. To place an EIN order, select the online option below or call us today at
What Happens Next?
- We will contact you within 48hrs to complete your purchase
- Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone.
- We will e-mail you a completed EIN application form (also known as an SS-4 form).
- Sign and return the form to us.
- We check the application for accuracy and submit it to the IRS.
- We send you your new EIN.
Do you have additional questions? Feel FREE to contact us!