Annual List of Officers
After you have incorporated your business or LLC, almost all states require an annual or biennial filing. This is to keep your entity updated on your current Officers/Directors and or Members. Each State has various ways of calling their reports: They can be referred to by Annual List, Annual Report, Statement of Information, or something similar. Not filing your Annual Report by the due date can subject your company to late fees or even administrative dissolution.
We can process your application for the Annual List of Officers for $125.00, plus state filing fees (if applicable). It’s just one more service we provide to make your life simpler. Note: if you have purchased our “Record Keeping” Service. Resolutions are included
To place an order, select the online option below or call us today at 775-841-1876. You are required to pay any applicable state filing fees, tax clearance fees, default, or late fees.
How to Order Resolution of Your Entity
- Complete the online order form or call a Specialist at 775-841-1876. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
- Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone, $125.00 service fee, plus $50.00 state filing fee estimated, total $175.00
- Please provide us with the details of your situation to prepare a customized Resolution.
- We customize your Resolution using your information and send the document to you by e-mail.
- You print, sign, and store the Resolution with your company records.