Combine the protection of a corporation with the simplicity of a partnership.
A Limited Liability Company (LLC) combines the . LLC owners report their share of business profit and loss on their personal tax returns, similar to tax reporting for a general partnership. , protecting your personal assets in the event of a judgment against the company. All 50 states and the District of Columbia now recognize this popular business type.
Why Thousands of Entrepreneurs and Business Owners Form LLCs
This business structure has many advantages, including:
- Owners have limited liability for business debts and obligations.
- Owners can report their share of profit and loss on their individual tax returns without filing a separate corporate tax return.
- Owners do not need to be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- LLCs do not need to hold annual meetings or record meeting minutes (though we recommend it).
- LLCs can be owned by individuals or other companies.
Protect Your Assets Now
Form an LLC here quickly and easily, or call to speak with a Business Specialist.
|Complete LLC Formation $1000|
|Includes (Basic + Plus)|
|Start Up Minutes|
|Corporate Record Book|
|Completed SS-4 (EIN)|
|Unlimited Email/Phone Support for 1st Year|
|Basic LLC Formation $500|
|Articles of Formation|
|Initial List of Officers|
|State Business License|
How to Order our Corporate Services
- Complete online order form or call a Specialist at 775-841-1876. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
- Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone.
- We gather the appropriate information for given company and maintain your entity for you annually.
- We will send you copies of your entity records per your request.
Do you have additional questions? Feel FREE to contact us!