The registered agent services will help your business fulfill all your needed requirements and stay in agreement with state regulations. The process will undergo through legal actions. Acacia Business Solutions will help you to satisfy all the requirements of the state law. Most of the corporation and an LLC or Limited Liability Corporation needs the registered agent services.
What Is a Registered Agent?
They are the ones who receive and forward the service of process or SOP to take legal action and documents in part of the business entity. They must be available during the business hours so they can correspond whenever they are needed. They can help you when lawsuits and summons arises during the operation of the business. The registered agent can be the third party such as a lawyer of the business or provided by the service company. They can be located at the address of the state which they will receive the paperwork for annual renewal of the business entity.
The function of registered agent in any kind of business entity is very important. It is hard for any business entity to keep track of statutory changes and report dates for numbers of authorities given by the law of the state.
The Advantages of Registered Agent Services
– The registered agent is also considered as the third party of the business and Corporation. They can help you handle all the legal documents and reports. Consider taking our registered agent services. We can help you to take more of the legal actions with the help of our service. Below are the list of advantages in taking our registered agent services.
– We offer registered agents that are available during the normal business hours to forward and receive the important legal documents and reports.
– Our registered agent services will deliver all of your documents on time. It can help you save a lot of your time because it can do all the hard work.
– The registered agent can mediate between the company and the public.
– It can save time and money when you designate a registered agent. Our service for a registered agent cost $100.
Generally the registered agent services can help you keep track of all the files, requirements of the business which can save you from paying damages and penalties. It is very important to designate statutory agent and failure to maintain it can affect the business negatively.
We will provide you the registered agent information and help you to complete your registration and requirements filing with the state. Our registered agent service is billed annually. If you decided to replace your existing agent, you there is an additional cost applies.
How to Order:
We have complete online order form or call our Business Specialist at 775-841-1876. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
Sign our contract and complete invoiced payment online or by phone.
We gather the appropriate information for a given company
We will send you copies of your records per your request.